Careers at Insurance Centers of America, Inc.
Looking for an exciting career in the insurance industry?
We are always looking for new, excited members to join our growing team of insurance agents. Check back from time to time to see if there is a position available you would be interested in.
Become a Producer for Insurance Centers of America, Inc.
Who are we looking to hire as an Insurance Producer?
Insurance Centers of America, Inc. is looking for a select group of Insurance Agents to be the territorial representative for our proprietary and automated commercial insurance marketing and sales program. This is your opportunity to be an insurance leader in your area.
What does a Producer do?
As the public face of the company the Producer is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Producer is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies. Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact. Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Increasing sales.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling insurance products to increase purchase amounts.
- Sales Motivated
- Some Commercial Insurance Experience (We Train)
- Tech Savvy
- Willing To Use a CRM program
- Great with Follow-up
- Willing to Try a New Approach
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Looking Forward to Success
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.