Careers at Insurance Centers of America, Inc.
Looking for an exciting career in the insurance industry?
We are always looking for new, excited members to join our growing team of insurance agents. Check back from time to time to see if there is a position available you would be interested in.
Become a Producer for Insurance Centers of America, Inc.
What does a Producer do?
As the public face of the company the Producer is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Producer is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies. Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact. Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store. Increasing sales.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.