1-888-227-1910 (Toll Free)
National Puppy Day
March 22, 2019
What could we have possibly done to deserve something as great as puppies? Puppies are a tremendous source of joy for our souls. As they grow, they are clumsy, playful, and hilarious. Not only that, they bring us the purest love and nothing else can compare. It’s only natural that there’s an entire day dedicated to puppies.
National Puppy Day typically falls on March 23rd, unless March 23rd lands on a weekend. In that case, it will happen on the closest Friday or Monday.
When you adopt a puppy that needs a home, you are making the world a better place by lessening the suffering for dogs in animal shelters. The intention of this day is to bring awareness to the dire need to save and provide homes and unconditional love for the puppies.
Another way to ensure that our puppies are safe is by purchasing a pet insurance policy that helps provide financial support when our puppies get ill, injured, or need other treatment. Medical expenses can put a huge dent in our pockets. Insurance provides that sense of relief we need.
Do you have pet insurance? Should you get pet insurance?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider purchasing a pet insurance policy:
● You never know what kind of health conditions your animal could face. Health ailments are spontaneous–your bank account may not be ready for the occasion.
● Insurance may help you pay for the medical expenses, which will save you money in the long run.
● With how much puppies play, they are at a risk for injury.
● Insurance could save you money on all the veterinary check-ups for your puppy.
● You want to preserve your puppies life for as long as possible.
● Getting the coverage when your puppy is young gives you coverage for life-long conditions. (Coverage is excluded for existing conditions, so if any symptoms arise later on in your pet’s life, you’ll already have coverage.
Pet insurance is ideal for all you animal lovers out there.
By: KayLynn P.